Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

     Hello!  My name is Darice and I am a new small business owner.  I am single and have been unemployed for two years.  I have had very little luck searching for employment in my hometown in Michigan.  So, I decided to try to become an entrepreneur. I started making ponytail holders for myself 5 years ago.  I, like a lot of others, started buying ribbon ponytail holders for myself when they first started arriving in stores years ago.  I loved them although I was always disappointed that they didn't last for long and they never had a wide array of colors for me to choose from for all of my outfits.  The ribbon tended to fray too soon.  So, I decided to make my own ponytail holders tailored and designed for my needs.  I also discovered after years of practice how to keep my ribbon from fraying which helps the ponytail holder last longer.  I can make any kind of ponytail holder for you.  If you like animals, I can make them using your favorite animal print.  If you have a birthday party coming up, I can use ribbon to match the theme of the birthday party. If you have Team Spirit, I can make a ponytail holder using your favorite school or team's colors. I can make ponytail holders for any occasion anything you want.  I enjoy doing this and I have had many satisfied customers which really makes this worth it.  I have always wanted to have a job that I love and enjoy waking up to do.  I think this might be it!  My motto is Never Give Up and Follow Your Instincts.  It might just pay off in the end.
Much Love And Peace To You All,
Darice

No comments:

Post a Comment